Women’s Soccer Clinic
When: Sunday, July 15; 10am-1:30pm.
Where: SUNY Cobleskill Women’s Soccer game field (106 Suffolk Circle, Cobleskill, NY 12043)
Who Can Come: Any 9th-12th grade female prospective student-athletes
What to Bring: Cleats, sneakers or slides, soccer ball, water bottle, snacks
Cost: $50 per player
This one-day clinic provides high-school aged soccer players an opportunity to develop their technical skills while receiving training from the SUNY Cobleskill Women’s Soccer coaching staff. The schedule allows participants to not only expand their soccer skills and knowledge, but also to be introduced to SUNY Cobleskill and the opportunities available to them outside of soccer. Additionally, athletes will have the opportunity to meet current members of the Women’s Soccer team and participate in Q&A sessions with the coaching staff to address any questions. Please note that lunch will not be provided.
Questions about camp? Contact Coach Kays at 518-255-5827 or KaysRV@cobleskill.edu
Head Coach Rosie Kays
– 3 years coaching experience
– 1 season as an assistant at NCAA DIII member (and alma mater, Neumann University)
– 1 season as the Director of Soccer Operation at NCAA Division I member, Villanova University
– USSF “D” Coaching License
– CSAC Woman of the Year (2014), NCAA Woman of the Year Candidate (2014) and Recipient of the NCAA Women’s Enhancement Scholarship (2014)
Refund Policy: If your child is unable to attend camp, please notify us no less than 72 prior to the clinic in order to receive a full refund.
Cancellation of Clinic: In the event that the clinic is cancelled due to inclement weather or for any other unforeseen circumstances, participants will receive a full refund for the camp registration fees.