Registration is now open for five microcredential programs being offered by SUNY Cobleskill this summer. These six-week courses will be offered virtually on flexible schedules to fit the lifestyles of all learners. The microcredential courses are open to anyone to enroll, and badges earned upon completion of the course are digital credentials that can be shared with employers to validate one’s skills and achievements.
Register now for these five courses, each starting in May 2022:
- E-Marketing: Explore tools, techniques, and interactive aspects of digital marketing.
- Entrepreneurship: Add in-demand skills in consumer behavior, market research, formulating your value proposition, and more.
- Human Resources Management: Gain exposure to broad general management foundation with a focused exploration of the human resource functions.
- Supply Chain: Gain relevant skills in supply chain management for products and services and address the impact of the global economy.
- American Sign Language: Learn to communicate using basic American Sign Language. History, and assistive devices will be explored. Vocabulary and basic grammar for beginner level communication will be covered.
SUNY Cobleskill actively collaborates with organizations to deliver industry demanded education to build our regional economy and match the needs of both students and industry today and in the future. Badges and microcredentials never expire and are stackable, enabling people to earn badges and microcredentials as needed for employment advancement and while compiling them over time to earn certificates and college degrees.